Friday, January 8, 2010

Duckworths coupons



I completed a survey on our visit last month to Duckworths - one of those that comes with your bill. It obviously got me on their mailing list, and I was pleasantly surprised to get these coupons. We are in the process of picking another date night (for the budget concious) and may jump right back for some fajitas.

I will continue to post the coupons as they come, and encourage you to do the survey yourself if you go. Give them your honest feedback and save money in one shot. Not a bad way to go.

If you can't get the image to print well enough, shoot me a message with your email and I will forward to you.

3 comments:

  1. The food is awesome, we tried the Saturday night rib and wing special it was amazing wings very flavorful and crispy. the desert that comes with it is a nice finish, oh yeah and the Selection of beers on tap amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also completed the survey, looking forward to those coupons! Along with all the food we ate at the restaurant, we still brought 2 take out boxes full home with us. Great deal and great food!

    ReplyDelete