Monday, June 14, 2010

Are you feeling HOT HOT HOT - wings???

I have had the Quaker Steak and Lube Atomic Wing Challenge on my to do list for months.  Life, work and the day of rest needed afterwards have all been hard to schedule.  When it finally looked right, the race was in Concord - whoa Nelly.  Not going in that traffic mess just to burn my innards. 

Well, in a casual conversation from a pair in the food industry, I was told that East Coast Wings in Statesville has some worthy wings for a challenge.  It is possible that they are even hotter?  The reason I blog this in advance of going is to get some feedback...  Any one try them? 

I have been to ECW once and they have a great meaty wing.  It was at lunch, so I kept it middle of the road.  I am now wishing that I read the menu better.  I look forward to the next visit and hope you all can share some stories with me.

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Atomic Wings are insane good,,and insane hot and you get 6 or more,,yum yum

    ReplyDelete